Friday, December 26, 2008

Cupcake Christmas Presents!

Merry Belated Christmas everyone! I wanted to share a couple cupcake-related presents I received this year:
Check out these tasty lipglosses from Philosophy! They come in Coconut Frosting, Red Velvet, and Carrot Cake.

A new Cupcake Apron! Up until now I've only had the Sweetheart Apron from Jessie Steele, so this will be a nice addition!



And last but not least, you can never have enough cupcake books!


Cupcakes! By Elinor Klivans

A Baker's Field Guide to Cupcakes, by Dede Wilson

Did you get any fun cupcake-related presents this year?? If so, I'd love too hear about them!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ohh, I got the Hello Cupcakes! book with all sorts of cute cupcake decorating ideas! and the Wilton giant cupcake pan!

I want to open a gluten free cupcake/cookie bakery in Northern VA in the next couple of years.

I never knew there were so many cupcakeries in DC! Maybe I should reconsider location!