Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cupcakes, Champagne & Discounts at Fresh!

I received a press release from Fresh, the chic Georgetown boutique, regarding their Cupcakes & Champagne happy hour tomorrow to ring in the summertime! FREE cupcakes and champagne to all shoppers! And for you summer-dress loving ladies, their dresses will all be buy two get one free!

The event is tomorrow, Thursday June 25th from 6-8PM and is open to the public. Located right next to Georgetown Cupcake, at 1205 Potomac St. NW 20007, Fresh is only one step off of M street. So stop in, grab a cupcake (which I'm assuming are from Georgetown Cupcake), and find a perfect 4th of July dress.

2 comments:

Ree Ree or Missa said...

It SUCKS that I missed this, Danielle! Needless to say, I am now SUBSCRIBED to this blog and will be telling all my friends! (BTW, this is Liesa from Cupcake Group :)

Danielle said...

Hey Liesa!! Haha you are great. Yes, tell all your friends!! I'll keep you in check with all the good cupcake news!