Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Obama Birthday Cupcakes

I just got an email from TMZ (the LA celeb gossip/news co.) asking if I made cupcakes for Obama for his birthday. I wish!

I found a picture posted by the AP/Chicago Sun Times of the cupcakes TMZ must be talking about though - anyone recognize these? Obama gave them to veteran White House reporter Helen Thomas, who shares the same birthday and turns 89 today. Anyway, they look homemade to me! Maybe Michelle made them!
The Obama's sure are cupcake lovers. The Prez gave cupcakes to Biden for his bday this past November:
And Michelle Obama made these berry-topped cupcakes with the kids of Bancroft Elementary when they stopped by the White House this past June for a little garden education and vegetable planting with the First Lady!

No comments: