Saturday, December 5, 2009

More Alexandria Cupcakes, Coming Soon!

I got an email earlier this week from Melissa B, telling me about a new cupcake place she spotted in Alexandria! It's not open yet, and actually all it says in the window is "Coming Soon Alexandria Cupcakes," but with all the cupcake fans in Alexandria it's exciting to know there will be a new place to try out!

Photo by MarieMcC
Melissa was walking west on the south side of King Street (west of N Washington St.), and spotted it in an old multi-story townhouse-like building. Do anyone of you Alexandria natives know anything about it? I tried doing some research myself and couldn't find anything!

4 comments:

Anne said...

we're down there all the time! I can't wait until it opens!

Anonymous said...

Alexandria Cupcake opened its doors on January 2, 2010. The address is 1022 King Street. The website, although under construction, is www.alexandriacupcake.com. The phone number is 703.299.9099.

Anonymous said...

The best cupcakes ever. A must try is the coconut...to die for!

suz said...

Is there a cupcake baker out there that can help me with Guinness cupcakes for a St Patrick's Day party?

I don't need Guinees to be in them, just look like Guinness

http://bumblingbaker.blogspot.com/2008/03/st-patricks-day-guinness-cupcakes.html