Thursday, July 10, 2008

Peanuts, Cracker Jacks...and Cupcakes!

On Tuesday night, a friend of mine who works for a large advertising agency attended a client party in a private suite at the Nationals Stadium for their game against the Arizona Diamond Backs. And when the client came in with a large tray of cupcakes, she of course thought to take some pictures for me!



And not only that, she grabbed a couple brown bags and scooped up two of them for me to try. They were pretty large in size. The Cookies & Cream cupcake was actually just a chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting and oreos on top. Had it not been a little dry, I think it would have tasted pretty good. The second cupcake was a buttery yellow cake with the same Vanilla frosting. I liked this one much better than the Cookies & Cream.
I'm assuming the client probably used the National's Stadium catering service...I wonder where they get their cupcakes from? Or if they make their own? Whatever the case, they were pretty good!

No comments: