Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cafe Trope's Banana Cupcake

I had heard that Dupont's Cafe Trope has a Banana Cupcake with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting on the menu (for a hefty $8!), and while doing a little digging to see what people think of it, I came across the Election Day Party they're having tonight.

There's no cover charge, and they'll be showing election coverage on the big screen while serving food and drink specials all night long. While the cupcake isn't one of the food specials, be sure to try it if you go! From what I've read, it's received pretty good reviews. And of course if you do try it, come back and let us know if it's worth the price tag :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

EIGHT DOLLARS?!?!?!?

What the Hell kind of cupcake is this?

I hope it jumps in to my mouth!

Danielle said...

hahaha seriously! If it's just a standard size cupcake, it's officially the most expensive one I've heard of.

Unknown said...

Just got back from this restaurant. I went for an office party/dinner,
the food and wine was l fabulous. The service was great, and there's
plenty of room for a large group. I will definitely be going back.

Unknown said...

I took my current girlfriend here on our first date. I can tell you we
just celebrated our 3 month anniversary at Cafe Trope recently! Lovely
atmosphere, soft lighting, great tasty food, not oily, dare I say
healthy! Chef was wonderful and came to our table to congratulate us.