Friday, January 9, 2009

Free Cupcakes at Red Velvet Cupcakery

When I was searching for some cupcake dirt yesterday, I came across a tidbit saying that Red Velvet Cupcakery would be giving away 500 cupcakes on Thursday. Only problem - yesterday was Thursday! How could I not have known about this!? Sad sad sad.
Red Velvet Cupcakery. Photograph from User Alicia G.'s Yelp Photo's
So today when I was looking on CTTC and saw they did a posting on the giveaway, but saying the free cupcakes are being handed out NEXT Thursday the 15th, I double checked the Washington Post source and sure enough, IT IS NEXT THURSDAY! Woohoo!
Red Velvet Cupcakery. Photograph from User Alicia G.'s Yelp Photo's
So here you go folks: Red Velvet Cupcakery will offer free cupcakes to the first 500 customers, starting at 11 a.m. There will probably be a line, so make sure you get there before 11 if you want a free cupcake!