Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mississippi Mud Cupcakes


Every Thursday night I try to bake a new flavor of cupcake to bring into the office on Friday. Most of my coworkers greet this gesture with enthusiasm, excited to have their morning coffee & cupcake they've become accustomed to. The other half of the office however is currently on a Biggest Loser challenge, so needless to say they're not too appreciative of the temptation.
Today, my boss (obviously well aware of my cupcake obsession) showed me this recipe she saw posted on My Recipes. Topped with mini marshmallows and thick chocolate frosting drizzle, they produce a s'more like taste.
I think it's safe to say that the Biggest Loser group will probably throw me off the top of our building when I bring these in next week! To try the recipe for Mississippi Mud Cupcakes, click here

No comments: