Monday, June 30, 2008

Juicy Couture Cupcake Necklace

While out feeding my addiction (not the cupcake one...the shopping one) I finally caved and picked up the Juicy Couture Cupcake Necklace. Hey, give me some credit, at least I refrained from the $830 Neiman Marcus one! It's an adorable little charm and pink is my favorite color after all and I do love cupcakes and I did have a $20 Gift Card and yea I think that's enough excuses for now. Moving on. Isn't it cute?
The crystal topped Juicy Couture "Wish" Necklace comes in one color, Pink Cupcake, and goes for $48. It has a Lobster closure and the chain measures 16" in length. The top actually pops open to reveal a place big enough for a wish or two, such as "I wish that Neiman Marcus cupcake necklace would go on sale..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats..! Your birthday gift is awesome. I really like that juicy couture cupcake necklace.